Saturday, October 5, 2013

Googoosh - Bi Manoto / گوگوش - بی‌ من و تو (+playlist)

This is one of the most visually appealing videos I have had the pleasure of seeing and listening to as of late...
It has been beautifully created, indeed.
I am mesmerized by the beauty and fluidity of it.
Googoosh looks stunning...I love her her beautiful yet simple cobalt blue gown, which with the assistance of sticks being manipulated into the hem....she twirls around for added effect. Her make-up suits her look. The pearl and feather head piece add a nice touch. And what is the silver piece of jewelry on her hand? I find it to be divine...especially with her hand stretched out in a "don't come near me" poisition!
The location is gorgeous. I would like to know if it was an actual place or if it was digitally created.
I can go on and on about various details of this wonderful video and song, however this is supposed to be a simple comment.....not a dissertation...lol.
It is fascinating to see how Googoosh's videos have changed so drastically with the times.....she has improved them prodigiously!
She went from primitive 70's videos of poor quality ( but the best songs and music! ) to extremely advanced, thoughtful and technologically advanced videos, which are varied in styles and have "stories" to tell. Bravo!
I would love to write a more in depth summary about this new Googoosh song at some point. So look out for it!

Stephie Pahlavi Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment